Thursday 21 January 2010

Videography Nearly Live

Using YouTube you can upload files to an email address as an attachment. It is quite simple to do this directly from my Nokia N95.

I have GMail as my email option in messaging. I can do this in three different ways:

1.Take the video and then opt for send as a message. After that I choose the YouTube upload email address.

2.Go to the gallery and choose the send option. Choose YouTube upload address.

3.Go to message. Choose YouTube upload as recipient. Select Insert, Video clip.

To avoid huge accidental data bills I am operating my phone offline in Wifi mode during this upload.

This allows me to use all the features of the phones Video camera and also upload much better quality files...

The subject matter is not very interesting in this video

My Live Output is here

No comments:

Post a Comment